I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.



sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2008

Robert Pattinson wants to grow up(as an actor)--robert pattinson quiere crecer(como actor)







Although he starred in the film Twilight, the first of four films that are emerging as a taquillera saga, the British actor Robert Pattinson believes that there is pretentious to call him actor and sometimes he´s ashamed to accept his profession.



Robert states that "acting is serious and I have made my choice. You cant get silly. I am still ashamed to say that I'm an actor, so I say that I do all sorts of things. If they tell you, - you're great!!, you have to prove it.


Robert Pattinson is now a famous face to the people, with the saga of Meyer has a job for a while but do not want to pigeonhole. "In every period of my life, when I make a film, I'm a different person. I have had several friends and a different lifestyle. " The actor added that he was very antisocial during the three weeks he was in Portland, a city where they filmed Twilight. "I wasnt going to bars or any other places and left to run at night"

Aunque ya protagonizó el filme Crepúsculo, el primero de cuatro filmes que se perfilan como una saga taquillera, el actor británico Robert Pattinson considera que aún es pretencioso que lo llamen actor y a veces le da vergüenza aceptar su profesión.




Robert afirma que “actuar es algo serio y he hecho mi elección. No puedes hacerte el tonto. Todavía me da vergüenza decir que soy actor, así que digo que me dedico a todo tipo de cosas. Si te dicen lo estupendo que eres, tienes que demostrarlo.




Ahora Robert Pattinson es un rostro famoso, hasta popular, con la saga de Meyer tiene trabajo para rato pero no quiere encasillarse. “En cada periodo de mi vida, cuando hago una película, soy una persona distinta. He tenido amigos distintos y un estilo de vida diferente”. El actor añadió que fue muy antisocial durante las tres semanas que estuvo en Portland, ciudad donde se filmó Crepúsculo. “No iba a bares ni nada y salía a correr en plena noche”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario